Saturday, February 19, 2011

winter walkies


Hiya!
Ma n me went for a nice long fast-fast today. We had the carpets cleaned so as soon as Clarence came, out we went! It was fun... I haven't been on a long walk like that in a few weeks with all the weather and grieving we've been doing.
We walked TWO MILES in about an hour. The weather was pleasant, but holy moley was it windy! My ears were blowin' in the breeze like the Flying Nun! BOL...
Ma sez this is all part of the Woof Watchers... less kibbles, more fast-fasts. She also mentioned switching my kibble (again) to a grain free, Bison food. Sounds yummy, but I kinda feel funny eating buffalos...
We're both tired (in a good way) from the day and I think we're going to do it again tomorrow or Monday! :-)

ciao.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and ma had a great walk.

    I bet it is so nice to have nice and clean carpets. Bet ma is so happy about that.

    We just went out and bought Samick 2 washable pee pads from petsmart today... $40 can you believe that? OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the graphic! Can't wait to join you guys for fast-fasts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma's trying to kill me, I think! BOL... another LONG fast fast today... this time we went to the county park in the next town. We were walking for over an hour....oh, my poor little tootsies... I'm off to fun a sunspot and take a nap!
    ~hdj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Junie, I know from experience that Bison is delicious! You will love it. And the fast fasts are great for you and mom. I've been making Milo exercise more since I have to also and we both feel great. It's good for the body and the soul.

    That reminds me, we need to get our carpets cleaned too. Mr. Milo has been marking again:( If there was one thing I could change about him, that would be it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boys agree, Bison is good eats.

    With your Woof Watchers and fast-fasts you will have your girlish figure back in a flash. Just in time for swimsuit season. ;o)

    ReplyDelete