Friday, April 5, 2013

Haze-o-matic!

Shout-out to my big little bro... he and Ma (and Da) went to a real agility lesson this week and he did REAL GOOD! Auntie Linda met them there (I did not go 'cause I'm all like "yeah, right... YOU jump over that!") and took pictures. Da also took some videos so Ma could review them and keep practicing. Foundations for agility are important as are strong obedience skills, so Ma's going to keep practicing front crosses, rear awareness (Ma needs to be aware of her rear too BOL) and 2on-2offs in the yard and go to another private class soon and then... Auntie Linda's going to help train them. VALOR, here they come... Hey, Mazeo, I'm proud of you... all that hupping in the back yard seems like it makes you happy, so keep at it!

In other Weimie news, I heard Ma and Da talking about Chicken or the Egg opening back up this week, so you know that could only mean one thing for us... ROADTRIP!!! Woohoo. We are headed down the shore for some beach activity and chicken wings. I'll be sure they take lotsa' pix and Ma lets me on the 'puter to post on my blog next week. ciao, ~hdj

No comments:

Post a Comment