Saturday, July 16, 2011

Back from vacay....


Boy oh boy when Ma and Da go on vacay, they mean from EVERYTHING! No internet for 7 days... sheesh. What's a blogging girl supposed to do? Well, we took lunk head. I mean Haze. hehe! He's actually not such a lunk head anymore....I kinda like him allright. We sniff longer now but he did bite my ear 2 weeks ago. My fault; I started it, but wowzer did he finish. Ma realized later that morning, it was on Blue's birthday so she thinks Haze channeled Blue and he got back at me for taking that chunk out last summer :-( I digress....

LBI.
Lovely. We got so much walks in. Even Da had fun on the fast fasts! It rained a few days so we were inside too, but it was relaxing.
As soon as we got there, we saw Kathy and she was so happy to meet Haze. She loved Blue, so another boy Weim is a-ok by her! Plus, we got him that bark collar so he wouldn't disturb her ;-) We sneeked up to the ocean one night but we BOTH were afraid of the waves, so one day, we went to DOg BEach... right near Fantasy Island...there were a few dogs but they left quickly since it was dinner time. I went in--my uzh, up to my pits, but HAze went right on in! Da started throwing driftwood out and he was going out to retrieve!!! We were all happily surprised!

He Likes It! He Likes It!!

Oh, we also had the best day early on.... HOT DOG DAY!!! WOO HOO!!!! It aint vacation without a hotdog. An I think Haze is starting to understand the HDO! BOL

----
When we got home, we went to Monksville for more retrireving practice with a bumper. We both liked it there.

Haze is walking funny past 2 days we're not sure if it's from us colliding in the tennis courts or he's running too much on them and it's hard on his joints... Our trainer, Kathy said rest for a few days and more mental training to see what's what. I know how much that stinks... I hate when I hurt my knee or shoulder and have bedrest for a few days. NOT FUN AT ALL. :-(

Ok, without further ado, here's some pictures from OUR VACATION and MONKSVILLE.... there's a lot since Da takes like 1000. ma uploaded about 200!


Enjoy.
ciao for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment